Anime like clam school detectives?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm assuming you are referring to CLAMP School Detectives.

Two come immediately to mind:

Detective Conan (known here as Case Closed):

=====================================

Kudo Shinichi is the child of a world-famous mystery author and a retired actress-idol. He's 17 and very skilled in soccer but his passion is solving mysteries. After being forced to take a drug by a secret criminal organization he shrunk to the body of a 10 year old. He realizes that if the organization finds out here survives all around him will be in danger so he takes a different name Edogawa Conan and identity. With his mind intact and the assistance of a family friend Professor Agasa who invents various gadgets to help him, he still solves mysteries. Kind of Encyclopedia Brown meets James Bond's Q in Japan. The animation quality initially is average but as time has gone on it has gotten very good. Lots of little tidbits and trivia about modern Japan. I also like the fact that in almost every mystery (just like Encyclopedia Brown) you see the clues so you can try to solve the case yourself.

Nijū Mensō no Musume (The Daughter of Twenty Faces a.k.a. Chiko, Heiress of the Phantom Thief)

===================================================================

Chizuko Mikamo a young girl and heir to a family fortune. She has a passion for mysteries. Her parents die and her aunt and uncle try to poison her for the inheritance. She gets mixed up with a world famous thief, joins his criminal ring. Her mentor is killed, along with most of the criminal band. She is forced to go back home, where her aunt is still trying to kill her. Chizuko later discovers that her mentor may be alive and she begins to solve the various clues and riddles left behind by him in order to learn more about him and find him.

I should also mention there is another anime Clamp School Defenders. It takes place at the same school as Clamp School Detectives. However it is not the same type of anime as it is more of a supernatural comedy.

Source(s): Me...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.