What does "It's up to you" mean?

Someone can tell me what "it's up to u" mean, thanks

Favorite Answer

It means you are the person who is left to make a decision.

i.e.:

1:What do you want to do tonight?

2:I don't care. It's up to you.

1:Lets see a movie then.

this could have been said differently.

1:What do you want to do tonight?

2: I don't care. Why don't you decide?

1:Lets see a movie then.

They mean the same thing.

It's Up To You

it depends on the situation if you ask "which way should we go?" then they respond "it's up to you" that basically means you decide/choose. If you were trying to do something and asked for help and they said "it's up to you" that probably means that you have to do it. Theres probably more but you should just google for that.

• Martha

What a wonderful question. Religion is, of course, the form that one's worship takes. Thus there are thousands of forms. Religion includes a system of religious beliefs and practices. The object of the religion may be false gods or the true God. Hence, there is false religion and there is true. Religion can get very fancy or remain simple. In the former case, such as it is today. In the latter case, such as it was in the Garden of Eden. What then is worship to me? How do I worship? To worship means to obey. And to obey means to worship. The two are intimately connected; indeed, they are coterminous and cannot be separated. Specifically, to obey the Sovereign Lord God Jehovah of Armies is to worship Him. I do my imperfect best in this regard. I fall on my face and get back up to try and try again. In the Garden of Eden, so long as they obeyed Jehovah, Adam and Eve were worshiping him. No temple, no Mosaic Law, no meetings. Simply leave the tree of the knowledge of good and bad alone. Simple. The minute they disobeyed, they stopped worshiping Jehovah. Same with the nation of Israel. The minute they attempted to practice a syncretistic religion they stopped worshiping Jehovah. The minute they made the golden calf, they stopped. And on and on. To worship is to obey. To obey is to worship. Hannah J Paul

• Xann B

"It's up to you" means it's up to you...What's not to get?

If you say to me, "would you like to go to and play football, tennis or go out for a pizza" If i reply with 'it's up to you' it means i'm letting you make the decision as to where we go.

Either your choice, depending on the situation or your responsibility.

Where do you want to eat?

It's up to you.

Translation: You pick where we eat tonight.

The XYZ deal needs work, its up to you.

Translation: It's your responsibility to fix the XYZ deal.

Hope this helped.

You decide what you want to do; it's your choice.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does "It's up to you" mean?

Source(s): quot 39 quot mean: https://shortly.im/BbVkT

It means "It is your decision" or "Do what you want"

it means that you get to decide on what desicion needs to be made.

E.g- you ask someone which flavour ice cream they want and they say its up to you so you choose mango flavour for them.