What would we say if aliens landed in our world? and started asking awkward questions similar to these?

I for one would be a little embarrassed by a lot of Laws etc we live by. Q. How do you care for your elderly earthlings? A.Well we know our elderly are struggling living on their meagre pensions but we do little for them, even though they fought in the war the Government we elect deals with it. Q. How do you... show more I for one would be a little embarrassed by a lot of Laws etc we live by.
Q. How do you care for your elderly earthlings?
A.Well we know our elderly are struggling living on their meagre pensions but we do little for them, even though they fought in the war the Government we elect deals with it.
Q. How do you support your troops?
A. Well our troops are actually in several other Countries now, One particular one to help the Country fight against the Taliban, its a Religious war many of us don't understand fully. However we let the same religious fanatic's into our Country and set up groups for others to fanatic's to join, our Government deals with them they know they're here and watch them for us.
Q. How do you deal with criminals?
A. That's easy if there's room in our prisons we imprison them if not and its only a minor offence we let them off with Community service and/or a fine they can't afford to pay. Yes they do this service usually in they did the criminal activity in. Our Government deals with it for us.
We have a special Law for Paedophiles, they're usually sent to prison but maybe not on their first offence, when they come out we put them back into society on a register but the population they then live among are not allowed to know they're there or their names, we have to protect them. They have rights too you see!
Q What form of punishment do the criminals get once inside.
A. They have to work. They earn money for that work they can spend on Cig's etc and they can smoke inside prison too, we can't out in the Free world because the Government said it's bad for us. The Government can smoke in their workplace too, they mustn't care for themselves as much as they do for us!!
Q. How do you educate your young earthlings?
A. We have places called schools where the parents have to send their children every day. Although there aren't always the places a parent chooses because we don't have enough spaces in every school so the parent might end up sending their child to a school they don't think is good enough. Our Government decides how much to spend on education.
Q. What do you remember about your Government this last year?
A. A lot of our Government Ministers stole from the Country as a whole by means of their taxes, similar to embezzlement, yet they were not taken to Court or charged. Although some of them said they didn't do it.
Q. How do you move from Country to Country?
A. Oh easily we have a passport with our photo on and when we've got one we can go anywhere we ant if we can afford it. We also let other Countries come over here to live,. Its called immigration and our Government keeps their eye on it to make sure were not over populated so we have jobs, health care social money and school places for everyone.
Q. What rights do you have to stay safe and healthy in your own homes?
A. Our law say's we can defend our home but not with violence...so if we're attacked in our own home and by defending ourselves the culprit is harmed they can sue us and will probably win.
Q. How is this Free health care paid for?
A. Well our health care is free...although the money for it comes from our wages at source and we can't opt out of it...although we can if rich enough pay as well for Private health care. Yes our health care is good as long as you need something doing that your area (post code area) has enough funding to pay for. Bit like the schools but as I say its the Government we elect that decides and keeps their eye on it for us!!!
If this conversation actually took place with anyone actually NOT in Government I think they'd soon get back in their space ship and leave us well alone. But as with many things if a space ship was to land it would be the Government Army and Police force that would "Talk" to them...I wonder how long it would be before they know they'd been lied to and cheated?
I'm sick to death of this Country and its outdated Law's and its false promises from ALL Government Ministers. They're all self serving and they've not got the Country or our interests at heart let alone our best interests.
I wonder what would happen if EVERYONE who votes in May wrote on their paper NONE OF THE ABOVE!!

I know writing on a ballot paper voids it but could they void the whole process just to chance it would change if they did another vote?
Update: I knew this would throw up some of you thinking me negative. No not negative just pointing out the facts!! dispute these not me and my opinions are based on fact. Secondly I do volunteer work 4 hours a week at a school where yes I read to under educated children who can't read! Where the teachers are too busy... show more I knew this would throw up some of you thinking me negative. No not negative just pointing out the facts!! dispute these not me and my opinions are based on fact.
Secondly I do volunteer work 4 hours a week at a school where yes I read to under educated children who can't read! Where the teachers are too busy with over crowded classes to take the time. Not their fault just the way it is.
Thirdly the fact that some of you think I'm negative is one of the reasons this Country will never change. Too many bleeding heart all looking the other way!! not their problem.
I'm an ex-Nurse by profession and I've also got teaching skills acquired elsewhere, not recognised in this Country, so I don't work in that capacity in the UK.

Loved the Mexican comment made me laugh thank you!
Update 2: Oh and as for I live in a developed Country at its height!!! I sincerely hope your wrong that the UK is at it's height! what a frightening depressing thought. I'd very much like to know how old that person is and what they do for a living!!