for job wise, environmental engineering or medical engineering?

Im still contemplating on which one to pursue; medical engineering or environmental engineering?

• Nick G
    Favorite Answer

The "best" job for anyone is the job that they would most enjoy; don't simply go after money. Besides, most engineers are not paid as much as you might think. If you have a job you really enjoy, you will not become bored with it over time and your performance will be much better than it would be at a job you did not enjoy as more. If your performance is high, the money will be there. I have been an electronics engineer for over 40 years and absolutely LOVE what I do, It is a great job for me, but it is not for everyone.

I suggest you consider those things in which you are really interested, what "turns you on" and what would be fun for you. Now, look for a job that would satisfy most of these. It may or may not be engineering for you.

Good luck!

• agard

here in California that is a few distance extra effective to be a geologist. Geologists rule the environmental field even extra desirable than do Environmental scientists. pass discern. the reason being that it demands a state registered geologists (PG) to sign papers. Engineers who've civil certification are approximately equivalent with somewhat distinctive scope. they could cope with remediation systems and that kind of factor while geologists could cope with checks. surely, i could strongly advise no longer getting an environmental technology degree. in all probability that is unfair, yet they do no longer look to be provided as plenty admire. there is places the place environmental scientists are given extra admire yet i do no longer understand the place.