promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Casey asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

missing clips in windows movie maker.?

i made a wow pvp video using fraps clips(nothing to do with it) and windows movie maker. i published the video when i was done that i worked hard on. i click play the video to see the full movie and towards the end of the video everything goes into black and stays black towards the end of the video. i can still hear the music and i would like to know what is the problem to the missing clips.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

either you shorten the video clips or you deleted them when you edit

word of advise when you make a change two at most save and save a back up just for issues like this

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

right click your vid >properties

it should have a reasonable size in bytes would mean that it has the data and it should be a wmv file type or something like that.

Utube accepts MOV, MPEG, WMV and .MP4, formats, normally use .WMV

Using WMM to create a WMV format.

As you create a movie its called a project, and you save it as a project so that you can continue working on it.

MSWMM is a project file.

When you finish the movie, then you select the finish movie and save it to the computer. This automatically saves it as wmv.

To get the Finish Movie menu, click TASKS on the top Tool bar.

If this section is greyed out, then you have to edit the movie, to activate it. The finish movie applies to what's in the timeline

if it doesnt match what i said post another question

• bair
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

relies upon what the timeline sounds like. have you ever located something inbetween the clips like transitions or titling in case you have then you certainly will have a niche in the audio timeline movies are controlled in CHUNKS those are on the subject rely of using KEY frames. it quite is probably that movies are TRIMMED to the closest chew and not on a physique by ability of physique foundation. The sound won't be lacking in any respect, have you ever surely loaded it nback in to action picture maker? DVD or any video playback would get admission to the SOUND stripe one after the other to the VIDEO stripe. then it would alter the placement of sound to get lipsync top. positioning is probably to happen consistent with KEY frames or comparable place like start up of chew. so participant in simple terms doesnt worry playing bits exterior of a chew All of this could be a huge gamble yet its an knowledgeable wager in keeping with how the utility accesses archives and how commercial DVD gamers at abode surely artwork. you will desire to play with including frames, one after the different till you spot a step in the audio playback to purpose and artwork out how many frames represent a chew. that's probably to variety with video length and BIT value. so its no longer ordinary to repair. you basically would desire to have greater Lead-in and Lead out time or restore the themes with the way clips hyperlink mutually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.