Do you like the Internal Revenue Service?

Favorite Answer

About as much as a root canal procedure.

• Zardoz

I doubt that anyone likes the Internal revenue Service, but it's a necessary part of modern life.

Hell NO, that sh*t is evil, that tax code is the more sofisticated burocracy ever found.

Not even the more stupid countries and dictatorship have such a sofisticated stupidity implemented

One thing is to pay taxes and another very different having to file all that sh*t load amount of forms jumping from here to there, it is crazy man, waste of tax payers money. Last time I filed there were more than 30 pages, and I do not have any employees, imagine with employees and more sources of income and investments. It is crazy man, it is FUC*** CRAZY

Also those mother fuc*** ers from IRS raid people's homes and put them in jail for not paying taxes. I think that's against the american principle of liberty, in my opinion it should be like the electric or cable service, if you do not pay taxes I cut your service, but raiding a home and throwing people in jail is unaceptable for me "in the land of the freedom"

They enforce the laws given them. I heard stories of un fairness, and courts siding with the people. everything is pretty cut and dry really, pay your taxes and they leave you alone. CPA's are needed for a lot of folks. No, I do not like them, but will be polite if having to deal with them.... then they will go away.

.

.

Until the Forest Service or the Coast Guard starts collecting taxes, you might as well like the IRS.

Tax collectors are historically unpopular since the beginning of taxes. I don't hate paying taxes... its just DOING the taxes that causes mental anguish. But that's not anger I direct at the IRS.

Nope - any agency that has its own rules, own JBT's, own courts, and own Judges does not stand with the people. Its just shy of the worst of Nazi Germany and the USSR.

Absolutely not, this is one amendment that can be taken out of the constitution

Who does? But seriously, I don't mind paying taxes. I just wish that our government didn't waste them so horribly.

sure. why not? oh, wait, are you one of those people that never learned that your elected officials write tax law, not the IRS?! that explains this question.