How many times exactly was Cathal Brugha shot during the 1916 rising?

I've been watching this very old documentary on the life and death of Michael Collins entitled "Hang up your brightest Colours" made by Kenneth Griffen in the early 70's , this man was very , very pro Irish in his narration and view of anything to do with the British in Ireland even though he was... show more I've been watching this very old documentary on the life and death of Michael Collins entitled "Hang up your brightest Colours" made by Kenneth Griffen in the early 70's , this man was very , very pro Irish in his narration and view of anything to do with the British in Ireland even though he was Welsh.
This particular documentary was banned in the UK for 20 odd years untill it was given the OK in 1994.

At one point in the documentary Kenneth Griffith says that Cathal Brugha sustained 25 bullet wounds in the 1916 rising , now unless he's like the Irish robocop or something it sounds a little off to me could anyone shed any light as to how many times he actually got shot.

And if he still got shot a ridiculous amount of times and lived I say wow , what a man lol