Which player that hasn't won a Super Bowl would you like to see win one before they retire?

I would like to see Randy Moss, LT, Chad Ochocincco, TO, McNabb, Tony Gonzales, Zack Thomas, and Ed Reed win one before they retire.

Favorite Answer

Jason Hanson, he is the kicker for the lions and is one of the best in the history of the game. He has been through so much losing (he's been there for around 17 years.), and he hasn't even won a playoff game.

Tavaris Jackson, Percy Harvin, Sidney Rice, Bernard Beriian, Bryant Mckinnie, Steve Hutchinson, John Sullivan, Anthony Herrera, Phil Loadholt, Visanthe Shiancoe, Naufahu Tahi, Ray Edwards, Pat Williams, Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, Chad Greenway, Jesper Brinkley, Ben Leber, Antoine Winfield, Cedric Griffen, Tyrell Johnson, Madiue Williams, Chris Kluwe, Ryan Longwell, Cullen Loeffler, Chris Kluwe, Darius Reynard, Adrian Peterson, and last but not least Chester Taylor, even though he went to the bears i still love him!

Source(s): Major Vikings fan

I agree with the first guy. Jason Hanson has it a lot worse and same goes with the Lions fans than anyone in this world. I hope Jason Hanson gets at least one playoff win in his lifetime, which shows you the organization of the Lions is pathetic.

Everyone who just joined the Steelers last year or are joining them this year.

I honestly have no desire to see a player from another team win a Super Bowl.

randy moss that was one of the many reasons i was so into the SB game pats vs giants i like to see players on my favorite team win there first

Brian Urlacher

Demarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, (Yes, Obviously players on my team).

Other:

ChadMyLastNameisNotJohnsonAnyMore,Its Ochocinco!

Matt Ryan (Yes, he's young, but I like him as a QB though).

Mcnabb (I just feel sorry for him having to deal with Bad Fans for 10 years in Philly).

Steven Jackson (Great RB on a bad team)

You pretty much listed all the people because that was pretty much my list. But I like to add Stafford too. I know he's still young but if he stays with the Lions, I'm a little hesitant about him going to the SB.

Source(s): Give me a thumbs up if you like the answer.
  • brian dawkins and donovan mcnabb and TO randy moss has won superbowl ?

• hi

Ladanian Tomlinson, he's been through so much with the Chargers.