How to get to the Equestrian Olympics?

I have a huge dream. One that if accomplished would make me go against the odds BIG TIME.I want to go to the equestrian olympics. My parents dont make a huge amount of money cuz were not rich but well off. Just to give you a backround: I started horsebackriding 2 and a half years ago. During this time I have ... show more I have a huge dream. One that if accomplished would make me go against the odds BIG TIME.I want to go to the equestrian olympics. My parents dont make a huge amount of money cuz were not rich but well off. Just to give you a backround: I started horsebackriding 2 and a half years ago. During this time I have gotten 16 lessons so far. 5 jumping and 11 natural horsemanship. I used to never get lessons and my trainers for "H.B.R."[well just call it that] were books,internet,dvds and RFDTV. I have had 1 year and a half experience with jumping.[what I want to go to the olympics for] I now get lessons every two weeks. I have a 14.5 hands high paint. I might be able to possibly just maybe get another horse in addition to Shiloh,my horse but I'll have to work REALLY hard to afford that horse. My horse can jump 5 ft. high as far as I know, maybe higher with some good training. I'm appart of the Clinton Anderson "No Worries"Club,StonyBrook Saddle Club,Horse&Rider magazine Horse Illuatrated magazine too.So now you have an idea of my situation so any advice,reality checks,suggestions,or how to's for such as for say....how to make it or what it REALLY takes.
10 answers