Atheists,let me ask you a question?

You vehemently condemn the thought of a Living God and Jesus Christ yet stop at nothing to tell Christians (Christ like or like Christ) how they are to act with your continual diatribes and mundane rhetoric.You say to the Christian what is proper for them while you deny the very existence of their Heavenly Father.( LOL,what and EPIC FAIL.) How do you justify these hit and run tactics when you don't believe in God to begin with? Is the truth that you really do believe in God and just stop showing everybody what true hypocrites you truly are? LOL,FAIL.

Let me put it this way: Out of one side of your mouths you say one thing yet out of the other comes something entirely different. You swagger from one side to the other like a drunk with you denials yet point your fingers at Christians who believe in God and YOU tell them how they should live.

If I didn't know any better,I would say that you're all very offended for having you hypocrisy uncovered.

Favorite Answer

SOME atheists claim to bo so loving, accepting, mature, and open-minded, yet express contempt for all of us and for what we believe. They mock us, call us idiots, and berate us for not being as perfect as they feel we ought to be. They feel as if they should be able to hurl insults at us, beat us, etc. and we need to "trun the other cheek" and allow them to emotionally and physcially abuse us.

This is the hypocrisy I see in SOME.

Is that what you refer to?

You vehemently assert the thought of a Living God and Jesus Christ (and are supposed to accept everybody) yet stop at nothing to tell atheists how they are to act with your continual diatribes and mundane rhetoric.You say to the atheist what is proper for them while you deny & ridicule their thoughts.( LOL,what and EPIC FAIL.) How do you justify these hit and run tactics when you're supposed to believe in God, and accept everybody? Is the truth that you really don't believe in God and just stop showing everybody what true hypocrites you truly are? LOL,FAIL.

Let me put it this way: Out of one side of your mouths you say one thing yet out of the other comes something entirely different. You swagger from one side to the other like a drunk with your assertions yet point your fingers at atheists who don't believe in God and are generally far more acccepting (in terms of religious tolerance, gay rights, etc) and YOU tell them how they should live.

lovely :)

Do you even know what "hypocrite" means? It doesn't seem that way...

Look, it's really simply. Religious believers make claims about gods and magic jesuses and other things being real. I ask them to show me evidence their claims are correct. They can't, they have none. So I don't believe their claims. That's it. I don't condemn anything, I don't deny anything -- I just rationally ask them to show evidence for their claims, and they can't, so I don't believe them.

What I tell christians is to believe whatever the hell they want to -- just don't try to run my life by their superstitious beliefs, or make laws in my country based on them.

Now go get some education, ok?

Peace.

How is poking holes in the other side's argument hypocrisy? The other side does the same to us. This is how a debate works, you support your own ideas while proving that the other side's ideas are wrong. Both sides do it, and it is completely justifiable to support your ideas with evidence. What exactly is your point? What are you trying to say?

your argument makes no sense

see its these irrational arguments, with nothing to quote from other than the bible, that are ye're downfall.

I am not an atheist, i simply don't know if there is a God or not. no1 does. it is entirely possible, we humans know NOTHING about the universe! but i think that rational arguments and theories on both sides are important. so what exactly is your point? why is it unjustifiable for atheists to "say to the Christian what is proper for them?"

• Alexis

What exactly are you talking about?

I'm not telling anyone what to do, other than to leave other people alone. If religious people would leave other people alone, we wouldn't have any problem with them.

If you don't like the fact that we occasionally mention that it would be in the best interests of everyone involved if you thought rationally and viewed reality objectively, or educate you on some aspect of science that contradicts your religious beliefs, forgive us. We're just trying to make the world a better place.

I find your use of the word diatribe rather ironic here, but let me enlighten you none the less. Christians are not being told what to do. It is simply being pointed out that certain actions are against christian doctrine as set forth in their own holy book. It's a simple statement of fact and implies no belief either in the doctrine, the book, or the imaginary god who supposedly authored it.

Not all atheists are like this. I am one and I have a lot of friends who are Christian. I believe everyone has the right to their own faith and shouldn't be persecuted for it. So before you start acting aggressive and offensively try to broaden your mind and not to be so pig headed next time. It'll save you looking like an idiot.

some "quotes" from the song Nature of the Threat by Ras Kass

December 25th, the birth of Saturn.

A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern,

December 25, now thought the birth of Christ

Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk,

f**ked each other then beat their wife

Michelangelo to paint white pictures of Jesus,

He used his aunt, uncle, and nephew!!!

So put a gerbil on your Christmas list.

It makes you put white people closer to God!!!

Fact is, it was still practiced, til they called it Christmas.

Cause Christ was not his name

That's Greek for "One who is anointed"

Yahshua Ben Yosef was his name, do Christians know this?

How many religions have a virgin birth of there savor on Dec 25th, the answers is 16 in total!

all the STORIES are striking simulator!

Including Hinduism with is about 3000 years older then Christianity cross, resurrection, crucified on a cross, raised up 3 days later from the dead and so on All those 16 religions have the same stories!

did you know where the cross comes from?

the answers is crux consolation (ITS SHAPED LIKE A CROSS!)

did you know Jesus is the God of Pisces? the 2 fish!

King James Bible Matthew 14:17

And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes

"Jesus Christ Sun of God"

Christ named his disciples "Fishers of Men", alluding to fish, to fishing.

Horus!:

Horus is the sun god of Egypt.

Horus was born on December 25th

Horus was also born of a virgin.

In the story of Horus, he was born of the star in the east,

and was adorned by three kings.

Horus was a teacher at 12 years old

and was baptized when he was 30, to begin his ministry.

Horus had 12 disciples who he traveled about with healing the sick, and walking on water.

He was called the lamb of god, the good Shepard, yaddda yadda

Horus was also crucified, buried for Three Days

and then Resurrected.

Does this ring a bell?

Word up what about that rapture are you read to die?

Rapture will be death! when you turn down a RFID chip!

the age of Aquarius is amongst us The digital age!

You will be destroyed how Moses commanded the ones who worshiped the bull to be destroyed or in other word "worshiped Torus!"

With the new laws! in place the ten commandments!

The 10 commandments for the age of Aquarius the Giorgia Guidstones (237, 746 POUNDS or 107 TONS of Granite) these are written on in 8 different languages Russian,Hebrew,Arabic,Hindi,Chinese,Spanish,Swahili and english

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Source(s): stuff Ive learned, open your mind, because a free thinker is the most dangerous thing out there! they do not fallow the flock like a bunch of sheep!

let me tell you,your a fruit looped nut case waiting to express yourself and Dr Kildare prescribes you have a chat with a SHRINK! a.s.p

Source(s): and