Person
Person asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Alison Brie with Kevin Pereira?

There on Attack Of The Show Alison is guest staring Kevin always hosts it.

Its on G4

Favorite Answer

I can definitely say that Alison has a boyfriend who's not Kevin. But they do have a great chemistry together...

As a matter of a fact they are together. She is currently engaged to Kevin. I'll post a video in the source section so you can hear her say it herself. She says it at the end of the video.

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/post/702044/a...

I don't think so but they would make a pretty good couple. Their chemistry is pretty great especially since this was her first time guest hosting. She did a great job today.