?
? asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

I'm fat but my body seems to be rejecting this fat. It seems to just sit on top. Any thoughts? Any advice?

So last night I was looking in the mirror and I saw a stretch mark on my cheek. A little one, but still a stretch mark. I have come to the realization that I am fat. I am 19 years old and 3 years ago I weighed between 125-130 now I weigh 175-180. I am 5'6 and have a very small frame. This fat does not sit well on me. I have stretchmarks EVERYWHERE, cellulite on my legs and stomach, and it actually looks like my body is rejecting this fat. It just sits on top of everywhere. I have a big unnatural looking gut, thighs, arms, boobs, bum, and even face! My body isn't embracing this weight at all. I look like a slender person with a fat suit on. I am not a naturally big person so my body fat percentage is probably like 40%.

I feel so weird just noticing this. It feels like I should have known this. I am ready for a huge change because I just realized that I am extremely unhealthy. About 3 1/2 years ago I moved to a small town with no sports to play and I just became very inactive. I was quite small for my age (no breasts, small hips) and I hadn't went through puberty yet. When I was almost 16 I got my period and grew breasts. From that point on I just began steadily gaining weight. About 50 pounds in 3 years!

I know it probably seems weird that I am just noticing this but I truly am. I would like to lose about 50 pounds (not in a particular amount of time I would just like to get healthy) and become physically fit. Any tips? Advice? Also, has anyone ever heard of fat not meshing in with your body? I feel so abnormal because I don't feel like a fat person. I feel like a small person with fat just placed on top. My ankles, wrists, and waist are small and it just looks so weird..

Thanks in advance.

Oops. I know it's the wrong category. It was in the suggested categories and I thought it said women's. Sorry.

Best Answer

i had the same body when i was 13 i weighd 250lbs and had the same problem as you but afther i joined football ive lost 40lbs and im 16 now... i swim alot and do 100 push ups/sit up everyday now.. i got skinny by learning how to workout certain parts of my body.. i had help by doing milatary work outs, go on milatary . com

Source(s): my life