I'm fat but my body seems to be rejecting this fat. It seems to just sit on top. Any thoughts? Any advice?

So last night I was looking in the mirror and I saw a stretch mark on my cheek. A little one, but still a stretch mark. I have come to the realization that I am fat. I am 19 years old and 3 years ago I weighed between 125-130 now I weigh 175-180. I am 5'6 and have a very small frame. This fat does not sit well... show more So last night I was looking in the mirror and I saw a stretch mark on my cheek. A little one, but still a stretch mark. I have come to the realization that I am fat. I am 19 years old and 3 years ago I weighed between 125-130 now I weigh 175-180. I am 5'6 and have a very small frame. This fat does not sit well on me. I have stretchmarks EVERYWHERE, cellulite on my legs and stomach, and it actually looks like my body is rejecting this fat. It just sits on top of everywhere. I have a big unnatural looking gut, thighs, arms, boobs, bum, and even face! My body isn't embracing this weight at all. I look like a slender person with a fat suit on. I am not a naturally big person so my body fat percentage is probably like 40%.

I feel so weird just noticing this. It feels like I should have known this. I am ready for a huge change because I just realized that I am extremely unhealthy. About 3 1/2 years ago I moved to a small town with no sports to play and I just became very inactive. I was quite small for my age (no breasts, small hips) and I hadn't went through puberty yet. When I was almost 16 I got my period and grew breasts. From that point on I just began steadily gaining weight. About 50 pounds in 3 years!

I know it probably seems weird that I am just noticing this but I truly am. I would like to lose about 50 pounds (not in a particular amount of time I would just like to get healthy) and become physically fit. Any tips? Advice? Also, has anyone ever heard of fat not meshing in with your body? I feel so abnormal because I don't feel like a fat person. I feel like a small person with fat just placed on top. My ankles, wrists, and waist are small and it just looks so weird..

Thanks in advance.
Update: John, what I meant by sitting on top is that it isn't blending in with my body. Other people I see who are fat look like they are meant to be fat. I know that nobody is meant to be fat, but it seems to sit on them better. They don't have stretch marks or cellulite. It looks natural as opposed to unnatural.