Is it taboo for non orientals or Asians to like decor, clothes with Asian influence?

I was not aware, usually, that I had chosen items of oriental/Asian influence..the word eludes me. I sometimes bought clothing which indicated oriental influence, had some oriental decor, liked foods which were oriental. This was not an affectation. I have oriental relatives whom I loved dearly. I guess I still... show more I was not aware, usually, that I had chosen items of oriental/Asian influence..the word eludes me. I sometimes bought clothing which indicated oriental influence, had some oriental decor, liked foods which were oriental. This was not an affectation. I have oriental relatives whom I loved dearly. I guess I still do, depends on what they did that I do not know about. I did not ever harm any of them, nor deliberately do anything mean or spiteful. . I give credit, much credit, to the help of an oriental person/Asian and her influence, and that of my Mom for my not dropping out of hs, OR being raped, and graduating high school, in spite of what others say. I had no interest in, whatsoever, in remaining in the area; nor did I have an interest in the local
only MD in the area, nor did I ever give him a thought whatsoever in anything I did, ever; nor did I try to sue him, or think of it; nor did he say what was attributed to him for the purpose attributed to him; nor did he have a personal interest in me. Lies Lies. Not oriental lies.

I did not choose the clothes, the decor, the food due to the Asian influence, but due to my having liked it. I must watch the salt. I do like rice, and potatoes. Rice keeps longer. This has absolutely nothing to do with sex, nothing whatsoever or sexual preference, or orientation. I am female
heterosexual as I have been all my life, and as were the Asians I knew.

Asians, the orientals I knew, the ones I know of, are known for their orderliness, neatness, cleanliness and industriousness. I have known of none who did not possess those qualities. I am not sucking. Speaking from experience.

She let me wear her clothes. I was skinny. They were not tight. They were pretty. She was given lessons in English which I think went far from being just about English. The clothing looked good on me, came well below my knees, were very modest and looked good on me. I am sure it was not easy for her, not that long after WW II. I recall racial slurs. My burning desire was to leave the area, theirs was to keep me from it until statutes of limitations for lawsuits passed and to keep me broke. I had not thought of suing for money, but about prosecuting for violence directed toward me, discrimination, slander, character assassination (However it is spelled) Frankly........It has been a long time , now, since WWII. It was not then when I was in hs. It was a fresh memory when I was young. . Why the continued reading into things.
What is this about? I looked German in hs, it was known my Mom was
dark skinned, black haired, Dad believed to be part Jewish, German. My relative an Asian, Japanese, to be exact. Whammy. Big joke that I could sue anyone. That is true. Not if I left the area. I was not thinking of it. I wanted to get away from the filthy minds, the vulgarity. I hated it.

For the record, I worked. I worked at home from the time I was allowed.
I worked at home in hs. I worked when they were gone, scrubbing, cleaning when they went to town. Mom said I was "Good.......for nothing.....I did not ask or expect money from her." Others did. I never thought of it. I lived there.
I had three meals a day, clean laundry. I did help with the laundry, the wood,
the yard the housework. No one on here knows the people, but do you know if this persecution could be associated with someone saying I lazy?
I also studied and did the work required in hs. I was clean in my person in hs.

I am sick. I am in pain. I cannot even walk a block at this time. I did not need surgery when I came here. I am being persecuted viciously persecuted, harassed, bullied and intimidated out in the community. That means I am practically housebound. I have very very little money, and my health is going down hill fast due to all the above. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Why has my reputation been destroyed here, all my achievements, accomplishments destroyed or attempted to, as we speak? Because I am a Christian. I am an intelligent female. I do have Christian ideals. This has gone on every where I have tried to relocate to.

Business men, executives, have secretaries who do their work for them.
They cannot remember anything, cannor organize, schedule, etc., do not use good English. I am being done this way to excuse the fact that when I went to job hunt in a distant state, I was not allowed to apply for secretarial work, they also sabotaged the testing. They would not send me to interview in a lawyers office. I did not go there to applyfor work. I went to file civil lawsuits for money.
No other.

What does this have to do with oriental or Asian culture? Just stupidity, prejudice as usual. It is not a racial issue, prejudice, it is a character a heart issue. It is someone's manifestation of the issues of their heart, or the abuse of one person, by others of that race. They cannot get past it. I have not done anything to damage anyone.
Update: Clarification: I consulted an attorney, prior to leaving a place I lived after college, one of many. None would help me in any way. This visit was not seeking work. It was to file suits for money, civil suits, and report crime. It did no good. I was forced to leave, relocate, to survive. I went to a far state.... show more Clarification: I consulted an attorney, prior to leaving a place I lived after college, one of many. None would help me in any way. This visit was not seeking work. It was to file suits for money, civil suits, and report crime. It did no good. I was forced to leave, relocate, to survive. I went to a far state. Asked to be sent to a lawfirm to interview for a job. Would not send me.
Would send me on no secretarial job interviews, and sabotaged my typing test: probably sabotaged other testing on which I did very well. Church was implicated. I was not a church member.
This has nothing to do with oriental influence does it? I think it might, stereotyping and slander of a culture. I meant to live there permanently. Was forced to leave. Had no boyfriend.Was stalked and defamed. My dtr did not have strings on anyone. No marionettes, someone with money did this. It had racial overtones, but was not due to race. Race being used. I was merely trying to get a job, I was denied any chance.