If the Tea Party isn't racist, then how do you explain all those Confederate flags at their rallies?

and what about those "GOD HATES FAGS" signs?

• Sugar
    Favorite Answer

They are very racist, they know it too.

The tea occasion is a reasponse to Obama. choose info? no longer a peep out of them on a similar time as GW Bush ran up the deficit, and took no action on abortion or kin value themes, or did no longer something to end unlawful immigration, or bailed out enormous banks. Obama made the blunders of being born bi-racial. they are able to scream and kick all they choose approximately being referred to as racists, and that i'm particular no longer all of them are, yet in actuality if Obama is their "set off" and that they got here across all this newfound concern for the path of u . s . of america after he replace into elected. If absolutely everyone different than an instantaneous descendent of a accomplice veteran waves a accomplice flag, they're making a assertion. And that is no longer rather.

I didn't see confederate flags at the rally I went to last year, and I live in the South. However, a conferate battle flag is not intended as racist, but as heritage. Southern blacks whose ancestors fought on the side of the confederacy during the civil war wept when the flag was verbaly trampled on by liberals who wanted it removed from public places.

It's a shame you don't understand. It is worse that you use your misunderstanding to play the race card. That, I submit, is racist.

None of this happens at Tea Parties.....Do you have any pictures?????

Unrelated to the Tea Party issue:

God loves all people, but God also hates sin. Homosexual acts and feelings are a sin.... so God hates it....

You seem to be confusing the Westboro Baptist Church protesters with Tea Party members.

Ignorant and your bad.

the same way I'd explain those Black Panthers intimidating voters in the last "election"...