Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ladies, what age do you think men peak in terms of attractiveness/handsomeness?

Favorite Answer

I don't know, some men such as Leonardo DiCaprio lose their attractiveness in their thirties, but some such as Robert Downey Jr. only get better looking with age. And then you've got men like Mark Harmon, almost 60, and still very good looking. It's just different from guy to guy.

Seeing that i've been hanging around guys sense i was little, i'd say high school. Freshman Year. That's when they start getting more toned, and their facial hair starts coming in, boys are typically more concerned about their appearance by then because now they have to compete with upper class man, guys who are more handsome and developed than they are.

• hintz

i've got seen loads of adult males who're appealing and of their 60s. that would not propose i fancy them, as there are additionally adult males of their young ones and 20s who're additionally appealing i do in simple terms no longer fancy them. So, for me i could say previous due 50s.

• Denzel

I think Forty ish, but only the rugged tall ones. Fat bald short and 40 is not attractive to me.

30...that is ugly neess right?