Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Every single Yahoo! Answer user online now read and star?

Okay me and my friend were talking and she said Yahoo! Answers was for losers and all of them waste all their time online because they have no life. So what I want you to do is, tell everything that you have in your life and star this question. Please do this, I have a 100$ bet on this.

BQ: Do you like your life?

Favorite Answer

I have a stable job

I have a fiance

I have a loving son

I have great co-workers

I have after-work activities

I have bills to pay

I have a wedding to plan

I have a supportive dad and step-mom

I have a supervisor that is very understanding

I have a car

I have a license

I have my own place

I have insurance

I like my life for the most part could be making more money but oh well I come on here for boredom when I don't have patients to see

People spend time on here to pass the time. Now my best friend lived on here for awhile but he was going through some **** and needed an out. You should just tell your friend to f uck off and not to worry about if your a loser or not. Just take the 100 and go get some beer and spend a few hours on here with that and just answer question with the first thing that comes to mind, now that is entertainment!!

Source(s): My life, i have a full time job by the way and spend all my time with my best friends.

Yahoo Answers isn't for losers but whining and crying calling people losers are just boring people themselves. At with Yahoo Answers it has some great people on here that you can have a laugh with. I haven't spent much time on Yahoo Answers it my first time back on it in about 3 weeks.

My life is alright at the moment.

Yeah, I love my life <3 I've got loads of friends, I've been to about 35 countries, I've got a boyfriend <3, I've had tons of pets, and I've exploded an iPhone (Accomplishment!), and some other stuff, haha. I have a life, Yahoo! Answers is just part of it.

I have a loving family, tons of friends, a thriving social life, I am getting a degree, I work two jobs, I have an amazing boyfriend and I am extremely happy.

I have friends i hang out with time to time

i work full time

i go to school full time

i play guitar and sometimes will do shows

i like yahoo because it makes me laugh.

not saying i have a life because all my free time is wrapped up into school, studying, and work, but thats part of growing up.

BQ: It could be better,it could be worse.

I'm happy I have a family and a roof over my head and friends online are my only friends xD

She's kind of right but we are not all losers.

100$ !!??

O_o

• I have no complaints about my life. I use answers when things are slow at work, and occasionally on weekends when I don't feel like going out.

Your friend is just hateful. If people want to come on the internet and do this, what's the big deal?

BQ: Right now, I absolutely hate it and am dead tired of it.