What is the process of fixing the c000021a error??? HELP!!?

i start my laptop and it comes to the black screen that says if i want to start normally of startup repair. i click on start noramlly. it looks like it is loading but then it goes to a black screen for a minute or two. then it goes to a blue screen for a second then my laptop shuts down. this will happen a... show more i start my laptop and it comes to the black screen that says if i want to start normally of startup repair. i click on start noramlly. it looks like it is loading but then it goes to a black screen for a minute or two. then it goes to a blue screen for a second then my laptop shuts down. this will happen a couple more times. then it will go to a blue screen and say
"STOP: C00021A {Fatal system error} The verification of a knownDLL failed. System process terminated unexpectedly with a status of
0xc000012f
(0x8ab869d0, 0x00000000)
I know that i have to get it repaired but what will they have to do?? or what would be the process??
6 answers