Why does my HP 19" w1907 Widescreen LCD Monitor black out whenever I start to play a PC game?

Why does my HP 19" w1907 Widescreen LCD Monitor blacks out whenever I start to play a PC game? -any pc game for that matter (from red alert to first person shooting game to nba2k10). And whenever it gets in that situation, I turn the monitor on and off repeatedly until it runs normally again. I'm not sure... show more Why does my HP 19" w1907 Widescreen LCD Monitor blacks out whenever I start to play a PC game? -any pc game for that matter (from red alert to first person shooting game to nba2k10). And whenever it gets in that situation, I turn the monitor on and off repeatedly until it runs normally again. I'm not sure if this is because of a virus because I've got a Microsoft Security Essentials as my anti-virus. Please help me fix this problem.
Here are my pc specifications:

Windows Vista Home Basic
32 bit OS
Intel Core 2 Duo E4700
2 GB RAM
320 GB HD
NVIDIA GeForce 9300GE 3D

Thank you guys, I wish you can help me! =D