Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

What is wrong with Israr Ahmad?

People have contacted me to ask why I oppose this nefarious character...well here goes...you are educated and decide for yourself.

Do not let your affliations prevent you from reaching out for the Truth and blind you from discerning between good and evil....

Israr the dodgy guy will be accountable for the following...

(1) His choice of celebrating his son's wedding during Ashura

(2) His support for the hypocrite General Zia

(3) His seeking ban on cricket as seeing Imran rubbing the ball on his trousers could cause arousal of improper emotions in young girls

(4) His blasphemy against Hazrat Ali (as)

(5) His saying that the "preserved" Quran is only the one in Loh-e-Mehfooz & the written form may, naudbillah, contain errors.

Anser@ Not Shia Muslim

Horseman@ the nifaq and bigotory in your heart is so great that you will support any enemy of Ahl ul Bayt just to satisfy your sufyani-yazidi tendency.

• Favorite Answer

Aslam-o-Alikum,

How are you brother? I am Sunni too and there are some views I didn't agree with him, but you have to realize that HE IS DEAD, and Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) said that ONLY speak good things about dead people. Second I will answer your list:

1. I don't think it's a sin to celebrate your son's wedding during Ashura, yes it's not appropriate to have wedding or celebrate it but I don't see how it's a sin? The way you make sound like he has done a crime or something, there are thousands of Muslims who born during Ashura month, what they suppose to do? they suppose to cry? That's not how it works, you want to celebrate Ashura? Then follow the teaching of Imam Hussein (R.A) rather than beating yourself up those few days and crying those few days and rest of the year you do nothing for Imam Hussein. I am not targeting you, I am just saying this in general....to everyone...

2. General Zia WAS NOT hypocrite, I am a Pakistan too and I know a little bit about my history, he was much better than any of your current leaders. Yes he made some mistakes he was a human too, but he was a good president overall. For your information, most of the Islamic scholar at the time of Zia supported his views about Islam.

3. I don't know about this and I won't comment on that since I never heard anything like this before.

4. I don't think he had any intentions of disrespecting Hazrat Ali (R.A) Please check these following links off him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bgUVyipwq8

Youtube thumbnail

and he apologizes too (I will send you link later Insha"Allah)

5. I don't think he would ever dare to say anything like that...I won't comment on that as well

May Allah unite us all and help us understand Islam better and we follow it accurately.Ameen

I hope I helped

Source(s): Slave of Mohammad (S.A.W)

RE:

What is wrong with Israr Ahmad?

Israr the dodgy guy will be...

How do you respect Yazid ibn Muawiyyah? Dr. Israr or Dr. Naik?

• Diane

you should just say ''i am a michael jackson fan'' what has religion got to do with it? you can like someones music without supporting their personal actions. stop being so obsessive over everything - you lot are turning into a bunch of brainwashed zombies, who bring up islam in every single situation regardless of whether it's necessary or not

I respect dr israar Ahmed , Muharram main shadi kerna gunah Nahi is liey dr Saab ne is myth ko khatam Kerney ke liey Aisa kiya Jin logon ne haq ko Nahi man na wo Quran se hadees se dalleel se yahaan tak moajzaat ke ho janey per bhi Nahi Maney so let them be at their ways لکم دینکم ولی یا دین

How can you seek truth when you want to reject all those stood for truth. Here is the website for those who want to know who Dr. Israr Ahmed is (May Allah forgive him and have mercy on him and give him Jannah Firdaus).

http://tanzeem.org/aboutus/founder.asp

1. It is NOT , i repeat NOT HARAM to perform NIKAH ceremony on anyday of the month of Muharram.

you make it sound as if he did 'some gunah e kabeerah'.

astaghfirullah.

2. Zias Islamization HAD its merits and its demerits., THE ONLY reason, Pakistan has failed as a state is that IT HAS NEVER followed theIslamic IDEOLOGY that promulgated its creation in the first place i.e. PAKISTAN KA MATLAB KIA , LA ILLAHA ILLALLAH.

Dr. Israr Ahmed was against Democracy or any other form of government where MAN is considered SOVERIEGN (possessing supreme or ultimate power.).

SOvEriegnty ONLY belongs to AllahSWT.

He only stood up for THEOCRACY where all laws and customs pertained to the Laws of shariah.

3. do google imran khans zenith. and find out how he influenced peoples lives at his acme.

4. blashemy = something you say or do that is insulting to God or people's religious beliefs

?

is quoting a weak hadith a blasphemy? even though he provided the reference for it?

was drinking haram at the time of that incident?

astaghfirulllah at how your minds think along one line, crucifying anyone who dares to cross your path.

Here is his rebuttle:

Youtube thumbnail

5. gimme proof of all your accusations.

please do.

P.S. i wonder whether you know what 'looh e mehfooz' is?

taking side of shias wil do you no good.

it is an unworthy cause , as you know it already.

Source(s): cool fundamentalist prays for dr. israr ahmed. May Allah shower His mercy and blessings on him and grant him Jannat al firdaus. Ameen.

I don't know what is wrong with him.

i do not know him

but as you hate him sure he is great man

cuz sons of mutah like shia hate all Islam heroes and tell many lies about them .

and give my your proof if you are truthful.

where did he said that ??

(1) His choice of celebrating his son's wedding during Ashura??

what is wrong is that ??

we fast in Ashura cuz Allah save his prophet.

2- so on.........

may Allah(swt) punish people like this.

Source(s): shia 4 life