Why do white people all sudden consider the one drop rule wrong?

Wasn't this rule started by white people, And if white people don't consider black/white biracials black then why are they called the N word, Isn't the N word only used against blacks lol... I have always wondered why biracials are called the N word and brushed with the same stereotype all blacks face since they are not black like whites nowadays say

Best Answer

lol @ lil avenue.

That's interesting because my parents are both Afro Cubans meaning they black from Cuba lol. When they came to country back in the late 60's they were treated like any other black person. Now in 2010 when I tell white people my ethnicity quite a few say "oh well you aren't black because your from Cuba and you have "spanish" blood" LOL. I'm not even mixed, at least no more then a black American.

My sister married a white dude and all of us love him, he's likely one in all the kin, so we no longer all like that. I certainly do no longer care as long with the aid of fact the black lady I see a white dude with ain't my spouse, lol. there is quite some self-segregation in the black community and an intolerance to outsiders. that is stupid, yet to truly some black adult males, a black guy with a white lady is seen as a form of justice: some thing he's taken from "the guy", on a similar time as a white guy with a black lady is seen as a adversarial intrusion into the black community. Sorry to assert, however the black community struggles with progression too. the assumption of "shade-blindness" is a few thing many black people anticipate of alternative races, yet experience no criminal accountability to stay as much as themselves.

Ever since Beyonce started to become the hottest pop star.

No it was started by racist white people. Do we encourage racist white people to promote their beliefs? No we don't. So why would we encourage racist black people?

The more one calls attention to the differences between us the more those differences will continue to exist.

Racists exist on both sides of the table.

Technically, we're all just Africans or Pangeans.

No... mixed people are not Black,they are a mix of two races & have a non-Black parent.

Yea i agree wit cain. its funny how they want to claim all non whites as whites.

Well now that Barack Obama is in office they want to claim Biracials. Back then they was a *****.

Double standard jeez you know it