Han
Han asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 10 years ago

Could someone tell me what this Spanish sentence mean?

Un Caballero, Un Amoroso Amante, El Novio De La Secundaria Que Jamas Olvidamos, El Hombre Con El Cual Toda Mujer Quiere Ir A La Iglecia, Y Decir, Si Te Acepto

Best Answer

It means:

Un caballero (A knight), un amoroso amante (a loving lover), El novio de la secundaria que jamas olvidamos (The boyfriend from the highschool that we never forget), El hombre con el cual toda mujer quiere ir a la iglesia (The man that every woman would like to go to the church with; This is an expression that means "The man which every woman would like to marry"), Y decir (and say), si te acepto (I accept; I want to marry you)... Hopefully this is what you are looking for.. Im colombian so Im sure about what Im saying... :D

It means:

A Knight, a loving lover, high school sweetheart will never forget, The Man With The What Every Woman wants to go to Iglecia, And say, If you accept.

:)

A class bit of poetry i believe.

Hope this helped

-Fipsy