Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

what should i name my two main characters?

I'm writing a story of two sixteen years olds in love. At first, (I can't think of a name), is at her sixteenth birthday party at her beach house. Everyone is doing their own thing, and she feels like no one even remembers that it's HER birthday. So when she wanders off to a peaceful walk on the beach, she meets (STILL can't think of a name). They just start talking at first, then start consistently meeting each other at the beach every night, and they fall in love over the summer. But many try to break them apart, etc ect so on.

So. First off, what should i name my two main characters? The girl is out-going, reserved, makes boys work for her, but she doesn't play mind games, Let's just say that she won't give her number out like gum, if you know what I mean. She can most times feel insecure and feel like her voice isn't loud enough, but is cooperative and playful. I sort of picute her as a brunette Hilary Duff. As for the boy, he has had many girlfriends but none of them working out, not because he's a player, but he has a hard time falling in love with all the worng people. But when he meets (don't have a name), he knows that she is right. He is very athletic, and his father is sort of hard on him. I picture him a more rustic, country-boy version of Liam Hemsworth.

Thanks you guys! :)

and also, i want to know what you think of the plot. and PLEASE, this question is a re-post or whatever you call it, and people say it sounds like the last song. Is it really that similar just because I picture him as liam hemsworth? And thousands even millions of people live on the beach. So besides that, whats so similar? Thanks.

:)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

♥ Girl

Elizabeth ( nickname Liz, Eliza, Beth, Ellie)

Noelle

Autumn

Summer

Piper

Caroline

Mia

Julia

Juliet

Alice ( nickname Ally)

Violet

Lily

Grace

Jasmine♥ ( nickname Jazz)

Isobel ( nickname bell)

Sophia ( nicknames Sophie)

Arabella ( nicknames Bell or Bella)

Nicole ( nicknames Nicky, Nicolette)

Angela ( nicknames Angie, Angel)

Bethany ( nickname Beth)

Emily

Olivia

Boy♪

Benjamin ( nicknames Ben or Benji)

Gabriel

Skyler ( nickname sky)

Taylor

Alexander ( nicknames alex, xander, zander)

Matthew ( nicknames Matt or Mattheo)

Jacob ( nicknames Jake)

Jake

Luke

Ethan

Daniel ( nickname Danny)

Logan

Landon

Gage

William ( nickname Will)

Tony

Tyler ( nickname Ty)

Hunter

Justin

Jason

Jayce

Micheal ( nickname Mike)

Christopher ( nickname Chris)

Ezra

Ryan

Cain

Kyle

David ( nickname Dave)

Payton

Mason

Cade

Lucas

Tristan

Cameron

Aaron

Source(s): Hope this helps ♥
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Aw this idea is cute. For the girl: Paige, Delia, Libby, Anna, Norah, Jane, Emmy (short for like Emaline, Emily, Emma, or Emmanuel) For the boy: Jameson (nicknames could be Jamie?), Mason, Kieran, Logan, Adam, Parker. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

girl- Casey, Claire, Sofie

boy- Logan, Kyle

• 1 decade ago

The girl, I would name Britney(sounds uptight, rich)

The boy Alex(sounds sporty)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

for the girl

cherish

ella

danielle

savanna

destiny

heavenly

atlanta

ocean

bloom

for the boy

harry

ronnie

jimmy

matty

lee

stone

robby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.