Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is Leona Lewis dead!?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is quite obviously a fake site...as well as a fake artivle. This is the bbc website yet somehow the url reads screenagerpresents.com??? These types of websites are easy to make. Just get the html coding for the site...copy it into your own website builder... and then edit it to make it say whatever you want... whether or not that is an article saying leona lewis is dead, or not. Other telltale sign that show the website is a fake... trying to scare people include the fact... that on my phone at least, no other links work... also... the variable in the url, which is used to direct people to this article.. is named just as leona, whereas on the actual bbc website, it tells you just the article number. Also as previously mentiones, the date of the site says 26 october 2009. Finally, in the included picture, there has to, as enforced by the law some sort of credut for the picture and article in the form of either a website crediting the two, or a "reporters" name and the "photographers name.

So for these reasons the website is a rfake, and so is the article, meaning leona lewis is alive and healthy

• pisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

for sure no longer! She is only 25 years previous! and obviously,it truly is all a hoax Leona Louise Lewis (born 3 April 1985) is a British pop and R&B singer–songwriter. Lewis rose to repute in 2006 because the winner of the third sequence of the British television sequence The X component.

• Page last updated at 12:25 GMT, Monday, 26 October 2009

Yeah, she's been dead for like 6 odd months despite having songs after than

-sarcasm-

• 1 decade ago

no , if you look at the very top of the page it states 'last updated 12:24 am 26th october 2009'

its false nothing to worry about

close call thought thank god coz shes a really good singer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Karen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no, that's one of those scam websites where you type in a person's name and post that they've died. same thing happened over 6 months ago saying Jeff Goldblum had fallen off a cliff in Australia, he had to go on the colbert report to tell everyone he's alive.

• 1 decade ago

I haven't heard of it on the news so no its fake people are trying to get a rise out of people who will believe the tabloids.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Bullshxt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it's from a pretty reputable source. Yikes!

That made me feel pretty queasy actually

• Zora
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That better be fake I hope, but bbc news! :s

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.