Amy Dumas is a punk rocker now! Did anyone heard of some of her songs?

Amy Dumas aka "Lita" sings white boy, already gone & some more of some songs i forgot wat there called though. shes awesome thats my opinion

Update:

Happy Birthday Amy

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep she's the lead singer of a goth rock band called The Luchagors and when they played at The Tabernacle in Atlanta a while back Amy and her band were just amazing.

• rowse
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Pool celebration- The Aquabats Blitzkrieg Bop- The Ramones Anarchy interior the united kingdom- The intercourse Pistols Walky Talky guy- Stereogram selfish guy- Flogging Molly Flashlight- huge D and the youngsters table

• 10 years ago

I just looked up her band now and listened to that song white boy. Its not bad, but its just a little weird hearing a girl try to sing like Glenn Danzig...

and yeah she isn't the best singer, but who wants to here a punk band with nice clean vocals? thats what we would call pop punk...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She sucks at singing, but I like her songs like White Boy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No, I have not heard her music. I did meet her at a Charity Event that Booker T held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas last year the Friday before Wrestlemania XXV. She was signing autographs and selling CD's of her Band's Music.

• 10 years ago

Lita's been one since she left the WWE and that song is over a year or two old.

• TNA
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Yeah shes in band called Luchagors.

They're pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp84ORD3K4g

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I heard some of her music, and personally, her voice sounds really bad.

Maybe that's just me, but Lita doesn't sound good at all in her music.

• I'll have to check into that. Its a little off the far beaten path

• 10 years ago

Yeah shes been for quite a while now actually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.