Amy Dumas is a punk rocker now! Did anyone heard of some of her songs?

Amy Dumas aka "Lita" sings white boy, already gone & some more of some songs i forgot wat there called though. shes awesome thats my opinion

Happy Birthday Amy

Favorite Answer

Yep she's the lead singer of a goth rock band called The Luchagors and when they played at The Tabernacle in Atlanta a while back Amy and her band were just amazing.

• rowse

Pool celebration- The Aquabats Blitzkrieg Bop- The Ramones Anarchy interior the united kingdom- The intercourse Pistols Walky Talky guy- Stereogram selfish guy- Flogging Molly Flashlight- huge D and the youngsters table

I just looked up her band now and listened to that song white boy. Its not bad, but its just a little weird hearing a girl try to sing like Glenn Danzig...

and yeah she isn't the best singer, but who wants to here a punk band with nice clean vocals? thats what we would call pop punk...

She sucks at singing, but I like her songs like White Boy.

• No, I have not heard her music. I did meet her at a Charity Event that Booker T held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas last year the Friday before Wrestlemania XXV. She was signing autographs and selling CD's of her Band's Music.

Lita's been one since she left the WWE and that song is over a year or two old.

• TNA

Yeah shes in band called Luchagors.

They're pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp84ORD3K4g

Youtube thumbnail

I heard some of her music, and personally, her voice sounds really bad.

Maybe that's just me, but Lita doesn't sound good at all in her music.

• I'll have to check into that. Its a little off the far beaten path

Yeah shes been for quite a while now actually.