Difference between white racists & black racists?

1 thing I notice is racist white ppl have pure evil in their hearts they will kill a child without batting an eye. The black racists I KNOW hate whites but they never take it to the level of hurting kids. They don't hold secret meetings, and chant "black pride" all day. They just don't associate with whites.

OK bring on the insults......................

Neo you are a complete @sshole.

Favorite Answer

Good luck with getting decent answers my multiracial sister:p

Actually us bi/multiracial people should set the example of how its done!

F*ck hatred.

• Sarah

I don't think that there is a difference between white racism and black racism on a personal level. If you are in the street calling someone racial slurs it does not matter what color you are. No one color makes it more horrible. I think that some racist people in both groups are bold enough to be up front about it and some are sneaky enough to be covert about it. I do think that there is a major difference between white institutionalized racism and black institutionalized racism because white people run this country. I'm sure that there are some situations where black owned institutions discriminated against white people but honestly how many white people go to black own institutions anyway? We are still very segregated. Usually the example I get for a company that is black owned and discriminatory is BET and anybody with half a brain knows that BET is owned by VIACOM which is owned by white men.

the ONLY difference is skin color. in the general sense

after that personal morals/values will determine other aspects of their violence towards the ones they hate.

but to be honest hate is hate; no form of it should be accepted. And i know of some racists/racist sites that condone harm to children on the sole basis of skin color. The groups have been black and white groups

i mean i know it sounds odd to say lack of morals condones killing of innocent people for stupid reasons, especially since to be racist means you lack some morals already, BUT it is true that those with moral convictions (black and white) will not do some of the more heinous things.

• sbbb l

White racists = backed up with power

Black racists = pure animals and backward

• David

Black racists like Greg Hardy are allowed to get away with it.

Shows how much YOU know basically... Ever been to Zimbabwe or South Africa? The point is, that some people are better at hiding it than others, some people just hate less, and some people do more productive things. The difference between those people is not down to race, it's even deeper.

• Alan

Racism is racism no matter from where or from whom it comes. It is deplorable, unjustified and evil and should be condemned regardless. Beneath everyone's skin there are white bones and red blood, a heart and a mind with feelings and emotions. Everyone should be treated equally unless they give you a reason not to. This world is big enough for all of us and we are all entitled to live a happy and peaceful life without the hatred and prejudice that racism drags along with it.

I do honestly agree about the pure evil part. Whenever you watch/read the news or something, they've attacked a woman/child/an elderly person-probably because they make for easy targets. Even online, they harass women. Most wouldn't have the courage to go up against a non-white man alone. But as for non-white racist, I can't say. But I think they could, anyone with that much anger-is capable of it. The only men I'm almost 100% sure would never touch a child/woman/elderly, would be Asian men (If they were racist, that is).

its kinda the same thing except white people have to be more careful because there more accused of them to be more racist because what they did to blacks,jews,native americans,and more.while black people don't really have history record for being that racist or being blacks supremacy's.but at the end isn't every race racist to one another.

Source(s): history

racism is racism, in my eyes.

there are a LOT of racist white people who wouldn't physically harm a black person, chant, or hold meetings. there are more SILENT racist white people, then there are outwardly racist ones.

the people youre talking about, the ones who hurt children, are sick in the head. the fact that theyre white has nothing to do with it. i could hate someone with a passion, and not wish harm upon their innocent children over it..and im white.

and, btw, there *ARE* incidents where a black racist has harmed a white person. and again, it has nothing to do with the fact theyre black, it just means theyre sick in the head.

There is no difference. Racists are hateful and ignorant no matter what color their skin is.