Is there any correlation between circumcision and abortion viewpoints?

Do you think that people who oppose/support abortion would also oppose/support circumcision, respectively? E.g., her right to choose, his right to choose? Both seem to be hot topics in the news every now and then, shedding light on the thought-process behind this question, where one makes a moral decision (in... show more Do you think that people who oppose/support abortion would also oppose/support circumcision, respectively? E.g., her right to choose, his right to choose?

Both seem to be hot topics in the news every now and then, shedding light on the thought-process behind this question, where one makes a moral decision (in both instances) forever and irreversibly affecting another individual.
Update: Good point, ξℓ Çђαηφσ. In some instances, if people were more responsible, we wouldn't have either abortion or circumcision.
Update 2: @Queen of Pain: I've long held your same viewpoints. I've wondered if it was hypocritical to do so... I've thought about it to the point where I can't conclude where I stand on abortion anymore. It's difficult to make a moral decision when we don't even know what a fetus would feel during... show more @Queen of Pain: I've long held your same viewpoints. I've wondered if it was hypocritical to do so... I've thought about it to the point where I can't conclude where I stand on abortion anymore.

It's difficult to make a moral decision when we don't even know what a fetus would feel during an abortion nor would we understand the effect on a man. I feel in some respects, there is too little hard evidence to make a proper conclusion.

Personally, I feel that the choice that leads to the most humanly free decision, with respect to an individual's rights, should always be administered. Being an intelligent person, I cannot determine who's rights are the least violated through an abortion or lack thereof, while it seems obvious when it comes to circumcision, although both contain an amount of complexity that makes the decision process, and in turn, the legislative policy we have set up for both issues always controversial.