What did I get suspended for from school. this was during the 2000-2001 school year.?

I was a seven year old boy. During snack recess in elementary school I was waundering around I saw a paper bag with mallomars inside it. I went over to that bench and ate all the mallomars inside the bag. then I told a teacher at my school sinnott elementary school ms.amanda steil townsend I ate some mallomars in some bag that was sitting on the bench then she questioned me "was that mine" then I said no. Ms.townsend then told my teacher this after recess then I got sent up to the office and then the principal suspened me from school for a day. but for what? and then the principal told me before suspending me that those mallomars in the paper bag belonged to a guy named Joseph

Favorite Answer

The bag of mallomars were not yours you goof. That's what you got suspended for. It's called theft.

I think this suspension case was totally stupid.

Maybe they suspended you because you "stole" something, or because you ate something that did not belonged to you. this type of punishment is not very... educational?