What did I get suspended for from school. this was during the 2000-2001 school year.?

I was a seven year old boy. During snack recess in elementary school I was waundering around I saw a paper bag with mallomars inside it. I went over to that bench and ate all the mallomars inside the bag. then I told a teacher at my school sinnott elementary school ms.amanda steil townsend I ate some mallomars in... show more I was a seven year old boy. During snack recess in elementary school I was waundering around I saw a paper bag with mallomars inside it. I went over to that bench and ate all the mallomars inside the bag. then I told a teacher at my school sinnott elementary school ms.amanda steil townsend I ate some mallomars in some bag that was sitting on the bench then she questioned me "was that mine" then I said no. Ms.townsend then told my teacher this after recess then I got sent up to the office and then the principal suspened me from school for a day. but for what? and then the principal told me before suspending me that those mallomars in the paper bag belonged to a guy named Joseph