NoWhere asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

How many nerves are in the clitoris compared to the tip of the penis?

I remember something from like the vagina monologues or something that the clitoris has way more nerves than the tip of the penis? But i really wanna know some numbers...Can anyone help?

Favorite Answer

The clitoris, has 8,000 nerve endings connected with 15,000 nerve fibers in the pelvic area, more than any part in the body. the gland of the penis has 4000 nerve endings the foreskin has 20000 nerve endings making it 83% of the feeling of the penis so as you can see the normal penis has the most nerve endings

Source(s): interwebs

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): nerves clitoris compared tip penis: https://shortly.im/fiuj7
  • bonker

Penis Nerves

The clitoris and the head of the penis have the same amount of nerves, but they are distributed differently. Since the clitoris is much smaller, the concentration of nerves is denser, therefore it is more sensitive.

they are about the same but for sure an uncircumcised penis will have more sensitivity thus more feel just like a clitoris which is the most sensitive part on a female in dealing with nerve endings.

• Lexi

I've actually read that the clitoris has TWICE as many nerve endings as the penis does. I don't recall the source at the moment, but I'm sure a quick internet search would turn up plenty of information.

sure your absolutely right, if you believe feminist so called science that is

• Le3 years agoReport

I know the facts are hard to comprehend with phaidro52, but you got to get the facts right and that the clitoris has twice as many nerve endings than the penis.