Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Countries who currently have open hatred towards America?

ps.I love America!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most countries that America does not do business with do not like our foreign policy but hatred is an exteme emotion that probably resides only with extreme militants like al Quaeda or other Muslim groups around the world. There are terrorist groups that are not inspired by religious beliefs and they are political but very seldom affect America, except when they kidnap or kill Americans for financial or political justice. I don't know if you are asking about world leaders or the citizens of other countries.

The populations of most countries have elements that are politically for and against America. No country seems as preoccupied with who is their friend or enemy as this one. We have volatile relations with many countries and we provoke others.

I don't think any governments openly hate America but plenty of their countrymen do. It would not be good policy for their friends who deal with us. I think America can do a better job of diplomacy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Whitney is completely wrong. Just because the French government had the balls to tell Bush he was wrong about Iraq does not mean French people hate America. And hindsight proves the French were right to oppose Bush - where are the WMD, eh? She is also wrong about the British.

But really, there is no law which says everyone must love America or anywhere else.

• 10 years ago

I also love America for their advancement, but it is not clear on certain issues.

• 10 years ago

Palestine

Iran, Iraq

Afghanistan

Syria

Korea

Okinawa (An Island, part of Japan)

Most North Koreans

Turkey

Egypt

The people of Britain and France

China(Mostly Japan and Taiwan).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.