What is the best fiction, fantasy, mystery, or thriller book?

it has to be either fiction fantasy mystery or thriller.book. it has to be 250+ pp . I don't like to read so 250-400 pages haha. and the book cannot be a movie already.

Best Answer

I recommend these authors:

Clive Cussler (anything but Raise the Titanic or Sahara, which have movies)

James Rollins

David Gibbins

Neal Stephenson

John Ringo

David Weber

Robert Rankin

Kelley Armstrong

Jack Du Brul

Craig Dirgo

Terry Pratchett

I'm currently reading my way through Jim Butcher's "The Dresden Files" - a fantasy/mystery series. Enjoyable and amusing. The first in the series, "Storm Front" is 341pgs long. If you like a certain amount of snark and backchat, magic, certain amount of character focus and a variety of fantastical concepts then I would recommend it. There was a TV series but is generally felt to be not as good as the books, and sticks very loosely to the original plot (or so I heard, I don't have the channel it was shown on and I make a point not to watch TV/films of books anyway).

And yes, I do suck at giving book reviews.

The Game of Thrones is one of the best books I have ever read. It's the first book in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series. Would recommend any day.

The Host by making use of Stephanie Meyer is the suitable technology fiction e book I quite have ever study. there is also the Animorphs series by making use of ok.A. Applegate that are fairly reliable too. some large delusion books are: Deltora Quest series by making use of Emily Rodda the squaddies series by making use of Erin Hunter (that's written from the perspective of cats) Guardians of Ga' Hoole series by making use of Kathryn Lasky (that's written from the perspective of owls) Harry Potter series by making use of J.ok. Rowling Eragon series by making use of Christopher Paolini The Belgariad series by making use of David Eddings Rowan of Rin series by making use of Emily Rodda the most important To Rondo series by making use of Emily Rodda Lord of the rings by making use of J.R.R. Tolkien Twilight series by making use of Stephanie Meyer (type of further romance inspite of the undeniable fact that it nevertheless has delusion in it) a fabulous secret series is The Janna Mysteries by making use of Felicity Pulman. Sorry yet i don't know any psychological thrillers. satisfied reading!

Try all the James Bond books by Ian Fleming. Even though there are movies about them, most of them have only some of the character names right :).

The Long walk by Stephen Walk, i think.

Its about 263 pages long, so enjoy.

Source(s): 9 0 2 1 0

The best Fiction books I've read are S.E. Hinton books, and "Lolita." by Vladamir.

the best book is 'you are so undead to me'

Molly Moon is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!