Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where to read free online books?

Where can I find a website where I can read fiction books for free? There are some that I really want to read, but I don't have the time to buy them. Please actually look into your suggestions, and suggest and website that you have personal experience with that you were happy with. thanks :)

Thanks to Paul L. That helps a ton!

Wilatabz, i love you! haha thanks so much, found EXACTLY what i was looking for. forget you paul

Favorite Answer

i use file sharing websites/communities fould all over the internet to get free ebooks.

by searching for available pdf files on that certain title

even tha latest titles finds their way to these sites like time traveler's wife, the lost symbol etc.

try 4shared.com

hope i helped

• Paul L

If the books you are seeking were published after 1923, they are under copyright protection. Unless the authors put them online somewhere for free, or your local library has e-book versions available for download (visit their website), you are probably out of luck.

If your local library does not have paper copies, see if you can get them from another library through inter-library loan.

I love watching television, The pet is cherished by me shows, the medical shows and the judge and Judges shows

• Albert

There are many many stories out there that do not have movies. Catalogs can explore concepts and ideas and never have to get worried in regards to a special effects budget.

ebay