Can i just take two of my 25mg zoloft, instead of going back to the doctors for a new prescription of 50mg?

I have what they call, panic disorder. I went to my doctors three weeks ago and got 25mg of zoloft. After my second week of no noticed changed, i did some research. I found out that most people stay on 25mg for one week, and then start 50mg if needed. Now my question is, could i just take two of the 25mg pills that... show more I have what they call, panic disorder. I went to my doctors three weeks ago and got 25mg of zoloft. After my second week of no noticed changed, i did some research. I found out that most people stay on 25mg for one week, and then start 50mg if needed. Now my question is, could i just take two of the 25mg pills that i have now, or do i have to go back to my doctors and get the 50mg pills? I ask this because on the medicines precautions they say not to take two pills around the same time. But i do not have a lot of time to go all the way to my doctors. Please let me know what you think, however if all you have to say is "ask your doctor" please do not comment, thank you so much.