how i make espresso coffee witout using espresso machine ?

Best Answer

This is like saying "How do I make a car without using car parts" or "How do I make the Mona Lisa without paint and canvas". You can possibly make something that resembles a coffee based drink but it will not be an espresso.

I think you need to narrow down your requirements. Are you trying to make espresso without an electrical source? Are you trying to make espresso without a grinder? Or are you simply trying to make an espresso without anything?

If you want to make espresso without electricity, try a Handpresso. Handheld espresso machine that you just add ground coffee and hot water too.

Espresso without a grinder? You can pick up grinders at garage sales that will come close to making espresso. You can also use the machine at the store you bought the beans at... It will not be great espresso but better then nothing.

Trying to make an espresso without anything? First thing you want to do is find a yellow pages, look up Cafe's. Drive to the Cafe' and buy an espresso...

Like Fisha from Furry said, it's the (high pressure through fine grind) way the coffee is extracted that makes it espresso, not the coffee itself. You can't make real espresso without using an espresso machine, either electric or hand-pump.

Source(s): Barista

What makes espresso what it is is forcing hot water through finely ground coffee beans. (no drip, no coffee press, no percolator) It is the act of it's creation that makes it what it is. I think I have seen instant espresso packets where You add water and stir...but that's the only other way I can think of.

take 2 tea spoon instant coffee powder (for 4 people)Add 5 tea spoon sugar put 1/4 tea spoon of water & beat it with a spoon ,slowly & gradually put water Little by little not much at one time.keep beating .you will see it will start becoming creamy & light.Colour will also become light.when it becomes light & creamy.Put a tea spoon in one cup.On the other hand boil 2 cups water & two cups milk if you want thicker coffee you can have more milk & less water. pour boiling water over coffee .stir & sprinkle choco powder o top & serve .You will have nice frothy espresso.

• What ROse is describing is not espresso; it is, rather, a mocha or a latte. Espresso is not sweet or "frothy." Espresso contains only coffee; it is merely ground and brewed differently than standard, conventional coffee.

Just put a spoonful of ground espresso in a cup and pour boiling water on it. Let steep.