do you prefer a bath or a shower?

i know it depends on a persons mood, some like bubble bathes, others like showers whats your preference? mine is a hot bubble bath followed with a quick rinse in the shower...best of both worlds

Favorite Answer

Showers for mornings to wake you up and refresh you. And baths for night time to chill out and have a read in peace. I have a shower after a bath too. x

• TG

Shower

I prefer taking showers, unless I was married to tigerjayne and she decided to give me a bubble bath. Bubble baths are not dirty, just different. Try taking a bath in tomato juice. That would be nasty (I don't even have to take one to know).

Whatever you like is fine by me, as long as I'm invited!

Seriously though, showers and baths are both good in different ways. No bubbles for me though- I just find them to be a nuisance, and you have to shower them off after your bath:p

• Gaby

I like baths, so I don't have to stand.

Yeah, I'm lazy. But its also so that my hair doesn't get wet if I straighten it. I'm always afraid that the water will go through the shower cap if I take a shower.

Shower. A bath takes to long :)

i prefer hot bath with bubbles bath, it make me feel relax and sometime i use shower at the gym after the gym!

go for the bath when you want to spoil ur self with some relaxation and shower is just for cleaning

• Bath! I don't really like showers, they are too cold for me - I prefer to be totally soaked in warm warm water :) It's more relaxing.

A shower.