do you prefer a bath or a shower?

i know it depends on a persons mood, some like bubble bathes, others like showers whats your preference? mine is a hot bubble bath followed with a quick rinse in the shower...best of both worlds

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Showers for mornings to wake you up and refresh you. And baths for night time to chill out and have a read in peace. I have a shower after a bath too. x

• TG
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Shower

• 10 years ago

I prefer taking showers, unless I was married to tigerjayne and she decided to give me a bubble bath. Bubble baths are not dirty, just different. Try taking a bath in tomato juice. That would be nasty (I don't even have to take one to know).

• 10 years ago

Whatever you like is fine by me, as long as I'm invited!

Seriously though, showers and baths are both good in different ways. No bubbles for me though- I just find them to be a nuisance, and you have to shower them off after your bath:p

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gaby
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I like baths, so I don't have to stand.

Yeah, I'm lazy. But its also so that my hair doesn't get wet if I straighten it. I'm always afraid that the water will go through the shower cap if I take a shower.

• 10 years ago

Shower. A bath takes to long :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i prefer hot bath with bubbles bath, it make me feel relax and sometime i use shower at the gym after the gym!

• 10 years ago

go for the bath when you want to spoil ur self with some relaxation and shower is just for cleaning

• Bath! I don't really like showers, they are too cold for me - I prefer to be totally soaked in warm warm water :) It's more relaxing.

• 10 years ago

A shower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.