QUIZ: What's your LOVE sign?

http://blogthings.com/whatsyourlovesignquiz/

Your Love Sign is Scorpio

You are a fiery person, and love gets very passionate for you very quickly.

It's easy for you to become obsessed with someone. You can get quite possessive.

Luckily, you're seen as very attractive by many, so you tend to get involved in two-way obsessions.

Your relationships are very intense and powerful. They usually sweep you away... until you have a crash landing.

47 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your Love Sign is Aquarius

You fall in love as easily as the next person, but you do it on your terms.

For you, love is always unconventional and even a little freaky.

You're an independent and inventive person. You are drawn to someone wacky and totally cutting edge!

It's hard to predict who you'll fall for next. You don't even know yourself.

LOL i am Aqua :D

• 10 years ago

It's easy for you to become obsessed with someone. You can get quite possessive.

Luckily, you're seen as very attractive by many, so you tend to get involved in two-way obsessions.

Your relationships are very intense and powerful. They usually sweep you away... until you have a crash landing.

lol...gud one:)

Source(s): Gemini sun Leo moon Leo rising
  • 10 years ago

aries

• 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are a sensitive, romantic soul. You are classically romantic.

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored.

I'm actually a Gemini <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Pisces

More than any other type, you honestly still believe in true love.

No matter how many times you've been hurt or disappointed, you remain hopeful.

When you fall in love, you tend to get lots inside your own head. Love makes your thoughts spin around.

While you are a bit on the quiet side, you're a great partner. You're very kind, gentle, and empathetic.

Wow..lol..I actually do live alot of my relationship in my head lol...and my gf is always talkin about how quiet I am lol..just wow.haha

Source(s): Pisces
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Pisces

When you fall in love, you tend to get lots inside your own head. Love makes your thoughts spin around.

While you are a bit on the quiet side, you're a great partner. You're very kind, gentle, and empathetic.

Source(s): taurus sun / venus gemini / mars virgo
  • 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Cancer

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored.

Interesting, I'm a Capricorn.

• 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Pisces

• Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored

:)

Source(s): libra
  • Your Love Sign is Cancer

• 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Cancer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.