Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If Obama appointed Andrew Napolitano to replace Stevens on the Supreme Court would you be opposed to it?

If so, why?

• Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Judge Andrew Napolitano is a constitutional scholar and is someone who fights for Liberty.

I would be glad to have him as a Supreme Court Justice.

No, Judge Nepolitano is a good guy. I would vote for him for President to be honest with you. He actually IS a constitutional scholar, unlike the joke in there right now. For that reason he will not be considered for the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has rarely if ever been friendly to original intent.

I would demand to know who kidnapped the President and replaced him with a look alike that actually knows what the Constitution is about.

All the cons would be opposed.

Why?

Because Obama did it.

Napolitano has zero chance of being appointed by Obama to anything. There must be at leas 100 others who would be on my list ahead of this guy.

He's a mouth piece for FOX. Talk about 'activist judges'...

Nope.

no, because from what i've seen so far and his record (obama) i don't trust his desicion no matter what it is. one man will not fool me.

he is what a justice should be, a constitutional scholar that is unbiased.