Will you be proud of being a Filipino if the criminal Joseph Estrada wins the presidential elections?

@aimdeep, you were right I should've said "convicted criminal".

Favorite Answer

dont you worry, there's zero chance he will be elected president of the philippines. i am one of those who is pleased that he has decided to run for that office so that once and for all the guy will be enlightened out of his delusions and illusions that he is still a popular and or a revered figure in the country, at least popular enough to be elected again.

btw, you dont need to be careful of the words that you used here, you are 100% correct, joseph estrada is a convicted criminal. he can rant and protest all he wants against such statements but fact of the matter is, when he accepted mrs. pidal's pardon, it is also an acceptance of the legitimacy of the government that gave him that pardon. had erap chosen to stay in jail, este in his resthouse instead of accepting a pardon from this government, he would have had gained a little bit of respect from me...just a little bit though.

You have a very strong words here pardner saying naming Joseph is a criminal, and that I have a great respect on your courage for saying it here. I would be more careful if I were you. So it said, a criminal.

Well, being a filipino like me Im proud of what I am, this is my ancestry, this is the land where I was born, this is where I grow up so regardless what is happening in the Philippines I am still proud in my race and that I wont deny who really am.

Proud verses ashamed? I am ashamed of any President who coddles MILF, NPA, and Abu Sayef. There is no reason to negotiate with these people who terrorize our country. I would be proud of anyone who takes a strong stand against these groups, even ERAP. I am embarrassed at anyone who tries to appease terrorist groups, including Roddy Duterte.

Eh, I'm American, and we have one of the biggest criminals on the face of the Earth as our president.

It wouldn't bother me in the least.

Don't vote for him or anybody from his ticket or else we will be doing People's Power again.

Erap: Pre, ang bilis ko natapos buuin yung puzzle!

Juan: Talaga pare? Gaano kabilis?

Erap: 5 months!

Juan: Ang tagal naman!

Erap Tanga! Anong matagal?! Nakalagay nga dito “For 3 years and up!”

NO,AN EX FELON BEING ELECTED WILL MAKE THE PHILIPPINES THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.HE DESERVED TO BE IN JAIL FOR HIS CRIMES.GIVEN A PARDON IS

ONE OF THE REASONS WHY GLORIA ARROYO'S POPULARITY SUNK TO THE BOTTOM.

• Dee ®

The fact the he is now running "again" for the same office where people ousted him made me ashamed...

That's a pretty strong word you have here. How old are you anyway?