promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why don't women like sex with random men?

I can understand when maybe 100 years ago BEFORE the invention of condoms, birth control AND the day after pill, sex was slightly risky(because of pregnancy).

But seriously, now there's is NO risk of pregnancy and very little risk of STDs.(provided you're not a retard and understand how a condom functions).

So are women just slow to catch on? Why do you act as if we're still living in caves?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

woman dont like meaningless sex because it is supposed to be special and with someone you love

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

omg i could slap you right now. helllllo? youre the one livn in a cave. women arent all promiscuous and deserve to have a love life with someone who loves them and cares for them. not a "random" bastard she met that night. well, look on the bright side! you can always count on sluts to do that kind of morally wrong thing.

• 1 decade ago

It's because we like having it with someone special not just some sleezy *** we just got from the bar. & if we have sex with random men it makes us sound slutty in a way. & you must be desperate for sex, douche. :) And we respect ourselves. Get over it.

• Rodney
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Women are designed to find a guy to latch onto who will help raise offspring and ensure their survival...

Men are designed to spread their seed as far as possible in order to ensure their continuence

We are designed for 'one night stands' whereas women are designed to trick us into a commitment!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

because dude wemon respect them selves to much to do that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You got no game, your question is false.

Source(s): My game speaks for itself.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.