What are your thoughts on how WWE is handling Jack Swagger as Champ? + YWSA RAW?

BQ: If you have any ideas for a good theme song, let me hear them? Welcome everyone to the YWSA RAW Re-premier, it's been awhile since we have brought YWSA to you but I know everyone is just as excited as I am tonight, we have a great show in store for you. Now we all know YWSA ran through some problems but... show more BQ: If you have any ideas for a good theme song, let me hear them?

Welcome everyone to the YWSA RAW Re-premier, it's been awhile since we have brought YWSA to you but I know everyone is just as excited as I am tonight, we have a great show in store for you. Now we all know YWSA ran through some problems but we are back on track now, we had an abrupt cancellation but we will now bring you what you missed. Okay so first things first Rohit and RNW will be fighting tonight and if RNW is successful he will get a future world title match. Also the United States Championship has been abolished and the X-Division title has been established. Chris Jericho being the last one to hold the US title will face the winner of tonights battle royal for the X-Division title at YWSA Extreme Rules. Also last but certainly not least there was a match made a month ago that no one ever had the chance to see, TFP vs E&C in a ladder match for the IC title. Tonight we will see that match happen in the main event. Hope everybody enjoys the show I know it will be one you won't want to miss. Have fun! Now lets get this show started!.

Match 1: Singles Match
MA Beast vs Kawajai

Match 2: Singles Match
Dark Demon vs Y2J TWIY

Match 3: Women's Tag Match
Edgehead & JamieRKO vs Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom & Sandy

Match 4: Singles Match
URKO vs Chris Jericho™

Match 5: Fatal 4 Way - Winner will be in contention for the X-Division Title
Deadman 4 Life vs Gold Standard Awesome Edition vs Fallen Diablo vs Latino Heat Stewie Griffin

Match 6: Singles Match (Non Title)
Rock N' Wrestling Connection vs Rohit

Main Event: Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title
The Funking Punk vs E&C Connection
Update: Vote & Cut A Promo
Update 2: YWSA RAW Results will be posted on Wednesday night to give everyone ample opportunity to promo. This could be the way we do it from now on, I don't know. We will just see how things go.