GIRLS...Please Help!! What Do I Need to DO?

alright so im sixteen and im a junior in highschool. I have a 4.2 GPA and play basketball and baseball for my school. There was this girl that i have been really good friends with for a while and thought she might like me. So i told her what i thought of her and got rejected. I don't know what to do...... show more alright so im sixteen and im a junior in highschool. I have a 4.2 GPA and play basketball and baseball for my school. There was this girl that i have been really good friends with for a while and thought she might like me. So i told her what i thought of her and got rejected. I don't know what to do... I'm a sincere guy, i don't want to use girls, i truly have intrest in their life and care what they feel. I mean i have a great social life and im proud to be alcohol and drug free. I have strong morals and stand up for what i believe. I have many friends that a gils that i talk to on a regular basis and hang with on weekends. I'm not posting a picture of my self but I'm 6"1 and work out daily and have a very muscular build. I would consider myself attractive but i know im not ugly in the least. I like to get to know girls for who they really are but none seem to show affection back? I don't know why for i still haven't even kissed a girl or havent even had one girlfriend. Girls what are you looking for? Please answer respectfully but be honest. Thanks!
29 answers 29