Are there any Good Racing or Simulation Games for PSP, PS2 or for the PC?

Racing games like Need for Speed type of games and any simulation games - love playing both of them just looking for other really good games that people like u could recommend to me?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ps2 games gran turismo 3 and 4 greatest racing games ever released wrc is awesome for rally driving and a game like need for speed would be juiced

Source(s): played them all and owned some
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

All I'm gonna say is Gran Turismo is the only true simulation game available.

• 3 years ago

no its no longer that straightforward i keep in mind that you may play ps2 and ps1 video games yet no longer psp and PS3 video games. you go with a psp and a reflect to play psp video games on the computing gadget and also you should't play PS3 video games in any respect on the computing gadget till you hook up the PS3 to the visual show unit. in simple terms flow on youtube and style in the thanks to play ps2 and ps1 video games on the computing gadget you'll discover some thing that ought to help. Your going to could do somewhat looking and it ought to take time and persistence.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

gran turismo 2 (ps1) or 4

toca race driver 1/2/3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.