Will Justing Bieber last?

Do you think Justin Bieber has staying power? Will he be big in 10 years?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

no. just look at the backstreet boys & Nsync.

• 10 years ago

Judging by what has happened in related situations before... I'd say Justin Beiber will die off (well, his music will, I mean) when kids get sick of it. But judging by his decent voice and looks I think he will come back after the plateau. Older, hopefully mature. And way more than likely his music is different since he's only a figment of the culture, playing whatever the future trends hold for us.

Source(s): What ever happened to Aaron Carter? "History repeats itself".
  • 10 years ago

Have you seen Miley Cyrus start to die out? The same thing will probably happen to Justin Bieber.

(Hate to break it to you Bieber fans) But, he might be able to make a comeback after he dies out.

• 10 years ago

Have u heard of that facebook group called "puberty will hit justin bieber like a train"?? Its so true because once puberty hits... he's done. no matter how hot he is lol. I saw him on SNL on saturday and his voice is definitely deeper then it was like a year ago. So... he's one of those famous people who only has 15 minutes of fame

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

He will as long as children buy his albums and in 10 years he'll be divorced 10 times.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He'll be HUGE in 10 years, cause after his career is over in two years He'll eat everything in Wal Mart, shoot up to 800 pounds and be on Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He probably doesn't have staying power yet. It takes time developing that. I know I was seriously a "minuteman" until I was around 19. Idk if he'll be big in ten years.... they say you can tell by the size of his feet and hands. But you know, size isn't everything.

• 10 years ago

What is staying power? I don't think he will be big in ten years. He is short and he is sixteen. You stop growing at age eighteen. Therefore, I do not think he will be big in ten years.

Source(s): Newton's law of gravity... or something.
  • 10 years ago

Did Hillary Duff or Ashlee Simpson or Nick Carter last? No, so he shouldn't last any longer

• 10 years ago

ya, he will. millions of girls (including me) absolutely love him. he may not last 10 years, but at least 5 more.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think he'll reach puberty in 10 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.