How can I improve my looks? (picture)?

Hi, I'm a very shy person with very little friends and has little to no self esteem. I think I have more self esteem than I did a year ago. A year ago, I hated myself so much and did bad things to myself just to hurt myself. I think I'm mostly done with that stage in my life but I'm still trying to... show more Hi, I'm a very shy person with very little friends and has little to no self esteem. I think I have more self esteem than I did a year ago. A year ago, I hated myself so much and did bad things to myself just to hurt myself. I think I'm mostly done with that stage in my life but I'm still trying to build my confidence. Everyone at school calls me ugly and ugliness is something that almost got me to kill myself once. I don't think I'm that ugly, though.

But I think I need to make a lot of improvements on my looks. I'm going to put a picture of myself down there. I'm sorry if it isn't good of a picture but this is the hardest thing I ever did in my life because of my painful shyness and low self esteem.

So can you post everything negative about me below? If you think I'm ugly, please tell me (but I'd also be nice if you say how I can improve my looks).

I'm really trying to improve my life and I think in order to do that, I need confidence and in order to have that, I think I need to have good looks so please tell me how I can improve my looks. Thanks.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb292/Fizzlo/df.png?t=1271109131
Update: And as for acne, I'm working hard on that. I ordered ProActiv because I tried Neutrogema and it didn't work.
Update 2: And if your wondering why I whited out some of the picture, its because there were pictures of family members on the wall and I doubt they would want to be on the internet.