What kind of message is hollywood sending by encouraging the "Precious" star "Gabourey Sidibe" to remain obese?

My brother looks like Gabourey Sidibe (morbidly obese) he has diabetes and the doc told him if he looses weight he will not have diabetes anymore...So he is currently trying to loose weight...I think this actress just got lucky (she did) because of this role, and even the director of "Precious" said that... show more My brother looks like Gabourey Sidibe (morbidly obese) he has diabetes and the doc told him if he looses weight he will not have diabetes anymore...So he is currently trying to loose weight...I think this actress just got lucky (she did) because of this role, and even the director of "Precious" said that she would have an impossible time trying to find another acting role because there are no successful morbidly obese leading ladies anywhere and because movie companies have to have INSURANCE POLICIES ON THEIR ACTORS and apparently the cost to insure the precious star "gabourey sidibe" was astronomical! She may have well been a skinny drug addict (its just as bad as being morbidly obese) and now there are "PRO FAT" groups and groups for the morbidly obese to tell them that they are a victim of circumstance and basically that the "fat" should not be discriminated against HOWEVER IF YOUR AN EMPLOYER LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME EMPLOYEE AND YOU HAVE A NORMAL WEIGHT PERSON AND A PERSON WHO MAY BE A LITTLE MORE EDUCATED BUT HAPPENS TO BE MORBIDLY OBESE (EMPLOYERS WILL PICK THE SKINNIER PERSON BECAUSE THE FACT THAT MORBIDLY OBESE PEOPLE GENERALLY GO TO THE DOCTOR 3 TIMES WHAT NORMAL WEIGHT PEOPLE GO, and ALSO THERE IS A HUGE DROP IN LIFE EXPECTANCY WITH OBESITY....SO
I just wanted to see and read people's thoughts, this is a true phenomena because not only are morbidly obese people nearly impossible to insure for movies or for general living, but people like "Precious" star (Gabourey Sidibe) have cut their life expectancy by 20 years, doctors have even commented that if she doesn't change she will be dead by 40ish.....Its an interesting topic and i'd appreciate some thoughts...
Update: ACTUALLY HOLLYWOOD DID ENCOURAGE HER TO REMAIN OBESE BESIDES (OPRAH AND EVERY OTHER TALK SHOW) EVEN THE NATIONAL ASSOICATION OF OBESE PEOPLE SAID SO...