My Bros from the Mexican Soccer Section here are this week's results...........?

Los Tigres no pueden ni con Tecos and they tied 0-0 on one of the most boring games of the season.

Toluca I have no clue how manage to pull a 1-0 win over Gallos Blancos.

America finally grew some balls and beat Jaguares 3-1; however Jaguares played so pathetic their only score came out of an Autogol from that idiot Guillermo Cerda.

Monterrey was not able to regain the lead in points and only pulled a 1-1 tie against San Luis. Either way Monterrey remains as the favorite to win the title now that Chivas and Pumas were weakened by Aguirre.

La cantera del Atlas showed promise this weekend when they beat Pachuca 2-0 with only 10 players in the field. I was impressed I don't know about the rest of you.

Morelia nos puso una chinga este fin de semana but it was a good wake up call for the Chivas cantera who needs to get on their toes for the Liguilla. Morelia 3-0 Chivas.

Atlante keeps pulling miracles they beat the good teams and loose to cheap ones. This weekend they gave Cruz Azul a defensive lesson and beat them 1-0.

Pumas beat Santos 1-0 in a game where Pumas could have raped them if they chose to. Santos has hit 3 losses in a row and has received 10 goals, only scored 2, but have gone the last 2 games scoreless.

los weyes de Indios ganaron 2-1 over Puebla but what for their in second division now.

Saludos............

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nice review

Cruz Azul lost to a cheap *** team naclante but i hope we pick it up against Pachuca next jornada

• 1 decade ago

Tigres vs tecos: bad against badder

Toluca vs Queretaro: it would of been a shame if it would of been the other way around

America vs Jaguares: Godd for America, now they played like who they are

Monterrey vs San Luis: WTF Monterrey???

Atlas vs Pachuca: Atlas' reserve play waaaaaaaay better than the first team

Morelia vs Chivas: Morelia took advantage of Chivas' mistakes

Atlante vs Cruz Azul: Atlante is on the rise And I don't know what is happening with los azules

Pumas vs Santos: Pumas really wants to qualify

Indios vs Puebla: I think the Puebla team is just not doing well all around

• Cheryl
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

1.Did Tigres digged their own grave to the second division trying to protect the 0-0 against Necaxa? Kind of. Indios has more of a chance to go to 1a though. 2.If Puebla makes it to the Liguilla, do they have the BEST chance of being champion? Nope. 3.Does Daniel Osorno deserve to get call to El Tri again? I dont thin so 4.After scoring his first goal in the Clausura, will Giancarlo Maldonado score on Cruz Azul on Wednesday? Nah 5.Should Benjamin Galindo get fired from Cruz Azul? Yes 6.Mexico got a penalty in its favor, who would you choose to kick it, Ramon Morales or Pavel Pardo? Pavel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Poor Santos. How many games lost in a row now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"couldve raped Santos if they chose to" no mames guey! All Pumas did was counterattack and play defense.. Santos just can't get started offensively and when they can't get started offensively the defense screws up.. Idk man Vuoso, Quintero y Ochoa aren't worth a shxt though because they had chances but blew them... Btw the Penal wasn't even a penalty it was bullshxt but oh well we lost, just gotta accept it.

Saludos Rigo..

• 1 decade ago

dam cruz azul lost

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heck yeah now we seeing the real deals coming out .....pumas!

• Julio
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Santos what happen to ya....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.