Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 years ago

Why do Cons always defend right wing racism.?

No matter what Neo-cons defend anything right wing hate extremists say.

1.Neo-cons defend the confederate Flag.

2.Neo-cons defend the racist Tea Party signs.

3.Neo-cons defend the racist Rush Limbaugh.

• Joel M
    Favorite Answer

They are not very intelligent.

• TAT

The hate and violence are being urged by MSNBC. Rush is not a racist. Look up what the word means. I have seen no racist tea party signs but there is a good chance it is someone who is just trying to make the tea party look bad. Remeber, Obama sent SEIU into the tea parties and they attacked a guy in a wheel chair. For some, the confederate flag is about rebellion and independence from the federal govt. I would never own one but I won't tell you that you cannot. Why is it that liberal racism is tolerated, Black Queen

http://biggovernment.com/bparks/2010/04/11/so-voic...

When syndicated columnist Julianne Malveaux said that she hoped Justice Thomas’ wife serves him “lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel.“, where was the media then?

When Colin Powell was racially slurred (Uncle Tom Powell Stumps for Massah Bush) instead of celebrated as the first black Secretary of State, where was the media outrage?

When Ken Blackwell and Michael Steele respectively ran for statewide office and had Oreo cookies thrown at them, where was the media coverage and condemnation?

• Larry

Left has Acorn vs. Right has Tea Party. Let's compare the video taped evidence, why don't we.

• True Conservatives never defend racism no matter who is the offender back, white or otherwise.

What is the difference between "right wing racism" and the Black Panthers, NAACP or La Raza?

• Andy

I defend the first one. Not the other two. I probably would if I cared, but I don't really like either of those.

You appear to be the one obsess with race.