Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what is the release date for STEAM on Macintosh?

I've looked around Google and all i can see is when Valve announced the platform would be coming to Macintosh and what is avaliable, i want to know the RELEASE DATE, anyone know?

• Darth
    Favorite Answer

The update is comming out this month.

All valve games should be compatitable at release.

But other games will take a little longer.

just wanna clearify what this idiot said.

Steam games are CHEAPER and you can buy them on DISK.

And theres a unqiue database system to them.

If you wipe your computer, all you have to do is re-download steam, log in an re-download your games... FOR FREE! And you can do this as many times as you want. And it dosen't ask you for a CD key ^^ sense its permenently saved on your account.

And you can truste steam with your money, Iv'e spent over 300$ on there and never once Have i gotten ripped off...

Plus liek i said there cheaper, Alot of times they get discounts on BRAND NEW GAMES! I got left 4 dead 2 for half price 3 months after release... and sence its internet.. you get no tax. And steam allows you to easily mod your games (skin wise, like changing charecter models, i don't mean hacks.) and its easy.

• hone

purely in simple terms heard of this when I've dusted off my previous Silver pastime (actually, lol) to play by back! Gold/Silver/Crystal were the perfect pokemon video games for my section. D*mn late ecu launch... besides, must be 2010 for you.

• Thomas

i think it is before september 2010 but not sure but don't auto maticly buy games of steam usually more expensive and on steam u hav to download u dont get disk