How do you blow smoke rings?

I have looked on youtube videos and there are many videos, (one creepy old guy who I thought was a woman until about midway in the video but what ever) I used to smoke weed... OMG DID HE JUST SAY WEED! yes weed, but that is not what this question is about so please leave all your weed hating comments to your... show more I have looked on youtube videos and there are many videos, (one creepy old guy who I thought was a woman until about midway in the video but what ever)

I used to smoke weed... OMG DID HE JUST SAY WEED! yes weed, but that is not what this question is about so please leave all your weed hating comments to your little lonesome selves please.

But any who my buddies would always blow these awesome either huge smoke rings or like a ton of little ones that made me trip crazy but I never learned how. Now I am in the military and so I had to give that stuff up but I still smoke cigarettes and I am just bord so I wanted to learn, please leave either a very descriptively way of explaning it or a link to a video that I hopefully haven't seen.

Thanks in advance.