tips for a interview at bank of america?

i have a job interview at bank of america i really want the job so can someone please help me of what to look out for.

Favorite Answer

Bank of America, is a professional environment so be sure to dress professionally. A business suit is your best bet and do it conservatively, not too much flare. if it helps, I have an article on interview attire at http://www.mens-fashion-authority.com/interviewatt...

As far as the culture, performance is based on what you get done and how you do it. So being capable is important but being friendly and diplomatic is equally important.

For the most part, they are looking for ambitious, motivated self starters so try to find ways to work examples into your answers that demonstrate leadership qualities.

I strongly suggest you go into the interview with your own agenda. The biggest thing on it should be delivering your own specific planned message. Ask yourself; what do you want them to know about you?, what do you want them to remember about you? Then figure that out and plan an interview strategy that assures they hear the message you want them to hear.

Don't rely on their questions or random chance to be the vehicle to deliver your message, go in there with a plan!. If you follow that link above there's also an interview tips article that should benefit you.

Good luck, take control of your destiny, prepare such that your interviewing them and don't worry about impressing them, execute your plan with a genuine smile and personable approach and you'll have them eating out of your hands.

Hi PC,

There will be many behavioral questions, role plays, as well as some hidden assessments (you'll be watched by the cameras, without knowing about it).

The key is to get ready for each stage of interview process at BofA - Personal, Behavioral and Role play.

I personally decided to use advice from someone experienced, got this book from Jacob Gates, former interviewer at BofA. I do not know it still available, but check the link.

Interview was difficult, but I managed to do it!

GL,

Bernice

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): tips interview bank america: https://biturl.im/vZ1Cp

Need more info to answer

that is questionable there are in fact multiple possible answers to the question